Fluid bed granulator is a kind of process equipment which mixes powder, granulation and drying synchronously in the production process of pharmaceutical, food and chemical industry, referred to as “one step granulating machine.” The dried granular material can be made into solid instant granules, pressing material, filling, pill shaped capsule and so on. The operating system of the whole machine is in the working state of clean air negative pressure, the inner surface of the equipment is bright and clean, no dead angle, easy to clean, in line with the GMP standards.
Use powder materials input the prill into the fluidized bed, the cold air enters the heating chamber from the rear of the host , filtering by early and middle results . The heater is heated to the required temperature and then enters the fluidized bed, the powder is fluidized in the bed, and the binder is transported into the two fluid atomizer by peristaltic pump, after atomization, the material is sprayed into fluidized material, and the powder particles are produced, in the raw material container (fluidized bed), the annular fluidization state is preheated and mixed by the purified heated air, the binder solution is atomized and sprayed to agglomerate a number of particles into a binder-containing pellet, the water in the aggregate is evaporated and the binder is solidified, and the process is repeated to form an ideal, even, microporous spherical particle.
1.The fluid bed granulator improves the flowability and reduces the dust flying by powder granulation.
2. The fluid bed granulator improves solubility by powder granulation.
3. A mixture of a dry granulation completed in one step inside the fluid bed granulator.
4. The fluid bed granulator adopts antistatic filter cloth, and the equipment is safe to operate.
5. The fluid bed granulator is equipped with pressure relief holes. Once the explosion occurs, the equipment personnel are not harmed.
6. The fluid bed granulator is seamless, loading and unloading are portable and quick, clean, meeting the GMP specification.
|Fluid bed granulator|
|Raw material container||Volume（L）||12||22||45||100||220||420||670||1000||1500|
|Compressed air consumption||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.9||0.9||0.9||1.1||1.5||1.5|
|Temperature(°C)||At room temperature – 120 ° C range can be adjusted|
|Working time(min)||Depending on material characteristics, 45-90|
|NoisedB(A)||The fan is installed separately from the main engine with noise no more than 75dB|